Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Funny Math is Funny

Who says Math can't be funny?

When you don't know the answer to a test, exam question, there's the option of: leaving it blank, filling it in with random gibberish, or drawing a funny picture.

Here are a collection of hilarious test answers from students all over the world!

Cause being a woman is wrong :(


And it even got checked HAHAHA!


OMFG, SUSHI!


Sarcastic much? HAHA!















Tetris is Fun!


Beer Law


Pacman! Too easy


Cause Batman said so!


Nice, says the teacher.


"Ninja Skills got me a perfect grade on my exam, ma!"





How dare you upset Jesus!


Awesome teacher is awesome HAHA his ogre beats your puny ninja



I can't believe some people actually answer their tests like this! I find these hilarious but at the same time ridiculous. I would never have the guts to actually answer math problems like these.



No comments:

Post a Comment